Petrichor - Soy candle
Petrichor aromatic soy candle.
Petrichor: name given to the smell of rain falling on dry soil.
This candle belongs to our "words" collection, whose aromas are inspired by the definitions of beautiful and unusual words.
- Main aromas: Wood, cut grass, pine, moss
- Ingredients: 100% soy wax, essential oils, phthalate-free fragrance, cotton wick
- Duration: 25-35 hours
- Volume: 120 ml
Our handmade candles are poured by hand in Barcelona.
Care of the candle
- Cut the wick to about 0.5-0.6cm each time before lighting it.
- Always burn the candle until the pool of melted wax has reached the edges of the container before extinguishing it. This will prevent the wax from building up along the sides of the container and "tunneling".
- Never leave the candle burning unattended.
- The candle jar will be hot after burning for a few hours, so let the wax cool down completely before handling it.ments when you just need to relax, trust yourself and let your creativity do the rest.
Specially designed for writers and creators, it has essential oils and fragrances that stimulate your creativity and help you focus.
• Main aromas: cinammon, rosemary, pine, vanilla, lavander, tangerine
• Ingredients: 100% soy wax, essential oils, premiuim fragrances (phthalate-free), cotton wick
• Burn time: 40-50 hours
• Volume: 225 ml / 7.6 oz
Our artisanal candles are hand-poured in Barcelona.
- Trim your wick to 1/4" before each lighting.
- Always burn your candle until the melted wax pool has reached the edges of the jar before extinguishing. That way you'll prevent wax from building along the sides of the jar and tunneling.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended.
- The candle jar is going to be hot after burning for a few hours, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling.